Friday, January 04, 2013

Resolutions

And it’s upon us. The. New. Year.




So it’s time to make resolutions my friends. Some I will keep and some I will add again to 2014’s list. Let’s begin with the regulars…

1) Go to gym. Like actually go. As of now LA Fitness has a sweet deal with me; I pay them annnnd they do nothing.

2) Read my Bible. Jeff bought me an awesome large print Bible for Christmas. Its pages soft, crispy, and ready.

3) Vow to complain less, gossip less, and learn silence when it would be easy to pipe up and say something negative.

4) Journal more. Hello, the first year of marriage in record will be a jewel one day. We’ve already endured blindness in the first quarter!

5) Say no, a little more, to sweets. Sugar is perfect and kind but we MUST see each other less.



And for the Newbies…

6) Take some sort of writing class or workshop. Gotta hone those skillz

7) Take a trip to somewhere I have never been. 

8) Start looking into mission trips. I’ve never been on one. Never.

9) Become more fervent in prayer.

10) See more plays with Jeff. I love theater. Maybe I’ll get to see Jeff in a play this year.



Make some for yourself too. And no worries if they do not come to fruition. It’s kind of the nature of these lists. ;)

No comments: